Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.
I received the B.Eng. degree from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China in 2018, and then became a Master student at University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. My research interests include computer vision and deep learning, particularly focusing on Object Detection, Domain Adaptation and Visual Question Answering(VQA).
- 2014 - 2018
B.Eng. in University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
- 2018 - Present
M. student in University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2017 - 2018
Intern at SAP Chengdu, China
- Spatial Attention Pyramid Network for Unsupervised Domain Adaptation
Congcong Li, Dawei Du, Libo Zhang, Longyin Wen, Tiejian Luo, Yanjun Wu, Pengfei Zhu European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2020
- Iterative Knowledge Distillation for Automatic Check-Out
Libo Zhang, Dawei Du, Congcong Li, Yanjun Wu, Tiejian Luo IEEE Transactions on Multimedia (TMM), 2020
- Data Priming Network for Automatic Check-Out
Congcong Li, Dawei Du, Libo Zhang, Tiejian Luo, Yanjun Wu, Qi Tian, Longyin Wen, Siwei Lyu ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM), 2019
- SSD: High quality implementation of SSD in PyTorch.
- Xblog: A powerful and responsive blog system powered by laravel 5.5.
- Vizer: Boxes and masks visualization tools.
- flask_ishuhui: Comic reading website built by flask. Clear project structure.
- DPNet: This repository implements DPNet with PyTorch 1.0.1.
- StateLayout: A custom layout that can easily switch different states.
- Deep Q Network: Toy implementation of Deep Q Network.